Statement of Faith
- The Word of God in it's entirety.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and only authoritative Word of God.
- In the one Triune God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
- In his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- That the salvation of the lost and regeneration of the sinful person by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the Christian enabling him/her to live a Godly life.
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, is given to all believers who ask for it.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost; that the saved is resurrected unto life and that the lost is resurrected unto damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That every believer has been anointed in ministry.
- That God will give everyone a fresh start by just asking.
- In the equality and unity both physically and spiritually of all believers In Jesus the Christ, Yeshua the Messiah.
- In the continuity of God's covenant with the Jewish people, the physical people of Israel, in His unchanging will.
- In the fulfillment of all Gods promises and prophesies in which also the fulfillment of the covenant by the physical return of the Jewish people to their Promised Land.
- That all non-Jewish believers in Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah are grafted into the tree of the root of Jesse, Israel. While this does not make some-one Jewish they will be equal participants in Christ's covenants of promise.